While attending at the University of Waterloo I have taken many interesting courses.
- Introduction to Macroeconomics (ECON 102) Winter 2010
- Digital Computers (ECE 222) Fall 2010
- Introduction to Combinatorics (MATH 239) Spring 2011
- Algorithms (CS 341) Winter 2012
- Operating Systems (SE 350) Winter 2012
I have also have done 4 month internships at the following fine companies:
- Twitter (Intern) Winter 2013
- DISQUS (Software Developer) Spring 2012
- The Working Group (Software Developer) Fall 2011
- Xtreme Labs (Agile Engineer) Winter 2011
- Trapeze Group (Programmer) Spring 2010
If you think a company should be added to this list, check out my résumé.